● Since 2015 and for the sixth year in a row, THANK YOU TO OUR SPECTATORS who awarded us ’CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE’ on Trip Advisor (more than 2,500 reviews), the website bringing together the world’s largest travel community.
In 2020, our show receives the ultimate ’TRAVELLER’S CHOICE 2020’ award from Tripadvisor who awards this prize to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that regularly receive great reviews from travelers and are ranked in the top 10% of establishments on Tripadvisor.
● Since 2015, the show was rated ’BEST COMEDY SHOW IN PARIS’ by expatriates living in the capital as part of the ’Best in Paris’ awards.
● In March 2013, Olivier Giraud performed his show at the Leicester Square Theatre in London. He played there regularly until May 2015
● In June 2014, Olivier Giraud was invited by the British Embassy in Paris and introduced to Her Majesty The Queen Of England Elizabeth II. The invitation was in honor of his "contribution to Franco-British entente"
● On May 2016, he performed his show How to Become a Parisian in One Hour? at the Olympia to celebrate the show’s seventh anniversary. During those seven years the show had been performed 1,200 times in front of half a million people.
● In March 2017, Olivier Giraud was invited by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to the British Embassy in Paris. At a cocktail reception for 100 of the most promising French entrepreneurs, he discussed the success of his English show with Her Royal Highness Kate Middleton.
● In June 2017, Olivier Giraud and his show "How to become a Parisian in one hour?" are the big winners of the Welcome Awards by CIWY in the category ’Cultural discoveries’. The Welcome Awards reward the places that Parisians love and are highly recommended for travellers who want to explore Paris like a Parisian!
● In June 2018, Olivier Giraud is invited by the United States Ambassador to France, Mrs. Jamie D. McCourt at the residence to celebrate the 300th anniversary of New Orleans.
● In January 2020, The show won the Get Your Guide Award as ’Best Authentic experience’. The nominations were analyzed by a panel of judges against a rigorous set of standards including reviews, customer excellence, differentiation, and contribution to the local community. Products that scored highly across these metrics met the threshold for a GetYourGuide Award and were selected for recognition.
> DISCOVER OUR GALLERY BELOW 🔻